We’re looking for Green Thumbs to be our next Guest Blogger!
- Are you a GUY with an avid interest in PLANTS?
- Have you got something you’d like to show/teach/demonstrate or explain?
- You can do this as a written tutorial, photographic essay, or even as a short video.
- Take us on a tour of your plant collection.
- Show us a tricky way you developed to make your plants thrive.
- Which plant in your collection is the most special to you and why.
- Tell us about where you got your rarest plant...
We're open to any and all planty ideas!
- To get involved, CONTACT US with the subject 'I'm a Green Thumb!' and let us know what you have in mind!
Have a look at some of our previous Guest Bloggers:
- NYC Plant ShopsAugust 16, 2019Five green spaces not to miss in NYC. Whether you’re a first-time visitor to the Big Apple or a frequent traveler, there’s no mistaking that NYC’s plant shops offer a little oasis of greenery to distract us from the concrete landscape.
- Lucky BambooFebruary 5, 2019How to turn your Lucky Bamboo into Abundance Bamboo
- Misting…?May 17, 2019Most of the plants that we keep inside come from the areas that generally have higher humidity than our houses or apartments can provide. So naturally, it makes sense to mist the hell out of them, doesn’t it...?