Issue 04 • Spring 2021
Boys with Plants Magazine is an independent, quarterly publication featuring guys from the Boys with Plants Community. It’s also available as a digital download.
What to look forward to in Issue 04:
- Does being surrounded by plants make you feel healthier? We asked a diverse group of our favorite plant boys in our main feature, Healthy Plants / Healthy People.
- Adult entertainer Jonas Jackson gets cheeky when he answers your (planty) questions.
- If you want to be a Hoya Hunk you’ll need to be good at growing Hoyas.
- Stitchguy celebrates love and loss through plants and embroidery.
- Fiddle-leaf figs never looked so good!
- Tips and tricks for the perfect Pilea.
- Houseplant styling inspiration from the island of Guernsey.
- Guys taking showers surrounded by plants in the tropical outdoors.
- And much more!
Boys with Plants Magazine reflects an international, multi-ethnic perspective with a variety of body-types and expressions of gender. The magazine is great quality, full colour, 60+ pages and A5 landscape in size (210 x 148mm or 8.3 x 5.8in).
- We have partnered with One Tree Planted and for every full-priced product we sell, we will plant one tree!
Image 2 featuring: Richard Reed