Issue 04 • Spring 2021
Download and read instantly!
Boys with Plants Magazine is an independent, quarterly publication featuring guys from the Boys with Plants Community. It’s also available in print.
The digital edition has been optimised for the best digital reading experience and includes live links and easy navigation. Although it looks good on a smartphone, it looks AMAZING on a larger screen such as a tablet, laptop or desktop. If you have any technical issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What to look forward to in Issue 04:
- Does being surrounded by plants make you feel healthier? We asked a diverse group of our favorite plant boys in our main feature, Healthy Plants / Healthy People.
- Adult entertainer Jonas Jackson gets cheeky when he answers your (planty) questions.
- If you want to be a Hoya Hunk you’ll need to be good at growing Hoyas.
- Stitchguy celebrates love and loss through plants and embroidery.
- Fiddle-leaf figs never looked so good!
- Tips and tricks for the perfect Pilea.
- Houseplant styling inspiration from the island of Guernsey.
- Guys taking showers surrounded by plants in the tropical outdoors.
- And much more!
Boys with Plants Magazine reflects an international, multi-ethnic perspective with a variety of body-types and expressions of gender.
- We have partnered with One Tree Planted and for every full-priced product we sell, we will plant one tree!