The comp is over, check out the winner!
It’s time to get creative!
Spring is coming* and to celebrate, we’re having a t-shirt design competition!
The theme is simply Boys with Plants (surprise!) and, like the posts on our insta, both boys and plants should be reflected in the design.
The winner will be chosen by you!
We will choose a short list of designs and ask you to vote for the design you think is best. The most popular design will be printed and available to purchase.
Of course there’s a prize!
Along with all the fame and attention that will come from having your t-shirt printed and promoted on Boys with Plants, you will win:
- A signed copy of the Boys with Plants Book.
- Your design on a real life t-shirt in your size.
- Your choice of US$75 or US$1 for every t-shirt sold.
When will it ever end!??!!!
The deadline to receive artwork is Sunday, February 17, 2019 which is coming up soon so get cracking!!!
- Boys AND Plants must be featured.
- The design can be illustrative, graphic, typographic, photographic or a combo of all but it must be 100% original and your own work. Common phrases/hashtags reinterpreted in a visually new way are allowed.
- Use any colours, as many or as few as you like. If you’d like to incorporate our brand colours they are #00ad9c and #005d63 (but this is not a requirement).
- Any t-shirt colour can be used, please choose one you think works best with the design.
- The design needs to be BIG for great quality printing! Make your artwork fit inside 4500 px wide by 5700 px tall.
- Artwork can be supplied in RGB as a jpg, transparent png or vector pdf. Download templates here. The artwork should not be bigger than 5 MB.
- Your artwork mustn’t already be used on existing apparel. If you’re design isn’t selected, it’s all yours and you’re welcome to use it however you like.
- You may enter up to three times.
*in the Northern Hemisphere